Philatelia.Net
RussianEnglish
Napoleon Bonaparte and his epoch
Dmitry Karasyuk's author's project

Philatelia.Net / Bonapart / Plots /

The directory «Plots of stamps in the catalogue»

La Comédie Française

La Comédie Française

Built 1786-1790 by Victor Louis as "Théâtre des Variétés amusantes" for Louis-Philippe d'Orléans, the duke of Chartres. Opened 15 May 1791. 1792 renamed "Théâtre de la République". 1798 restoration by Moreau. Re-opened 30 May 1799 as "Comédie-Française". 1860-1864 restorations, addition of a staircase and public foyers. Destroyed by a fire on 8 March 1900. Subsequently restored by Goudet. Renovations in 1935, 1974-1976, and 1994. Originally 2000 seats, today 896 seats. Also known as "Salle Richilieu".


France, 1980, Comedie-Francaise

© 2003-2017 Dmitry Karasyuk. Idea, preparation, drawing up
Рейтинг ресурсов "УралWeb" Рейтинг@Mail.ru Rambler's Top100 liveinternet.ru: показано число просмотров за 24 часа, посетителей за 24 часа и за сегодня