The directory «Artists»
From 1805 to 1812 Barth studied under J. G. von Müller (1747 - 1830), a copper engraver in Stuttgart. At that time he worked out most of the plates for the history of painting in Italy by Riepenhausen. After that he stayed for a while in Munich, he came to Rome 1817, where he joined the closer circle of the Nazarenes. He drew several... More...
DDR, 1963, Arndt and Baron von Stein